Sunday, February 10, 2013

About Me

I've been blogging for almost 10 years now. I can't say I do it so that people can read about me. I often blog an entry when something frustrating pops up in my mind, mostly when I feel sad or depressed and I need a vent.

When I compose an entry, I don't often think of any other reader. I think of myself as the only reader although I know I'll be posting the entry in an open internet.

Because I have a very weak memory ( I can't remember names, faces, numbers, events, and basically everything -- too much anesthesia ), I blog so that years after, I'll have a bank of memories to read from and thus remind me of what I felt at certain moments of my life.

I am not a writer. I am just an ordinary person with ordinary experiences and ordinary thoughts. I don't intend to amaze or impress anyone with this blog. This blog is my memory bank. This blog is for me. This blog is mine. Just posted publicly for anyone to see. =)